The brightest choice for premium visual experiences
Projection is making pioneering new advancements with the NEC PH3501QL 4K RB laser projector delivering 40,000 center lumens brightness. The new flagship model harnesses the best of both laser phosphor and RGB laser technologies resulting in a powerful projector which delivers compelling benefits in terms of cost, operational efficiency and immersive image quality.
With higher brightness, greater detail, more accurate colours beyond rec709 colour space and further installation flexibility you can deliver an unmatched visual experience that will set new standards. The use of a red and blue laser light source goes beyond the colour and brightness output of traditional laser phosphor projection systems providing a brilliant image with high uniformity. The efficient light processing system has a low initial cost compared to RGB laser projectors and delivers huge savings in operational costs compared to Xenon based projection systems by avoiding lamp and filter replacements.
· 4K Ready
· Powered Lenses
· Manual Keystone Correction
· 3D Stereo
· Geometric Correction
· Quick power on
· ECO Mode Technology
· DiCom Simulation
· Edge Blending
· Virtual Remote
· NaViSet Administrator 2
· Quick power-off
· Advanced AccuBlend
This projector is a premium solution for fixed installations in multi-purpose sports and events halls, theatres, museums and leisure parks as well as for most demanding mapping applications and for rental and staging purposes.
· Outstanding picture quality – super-bright 40000 center lumen RB laser projection, with real 4K resolution and wide colour space, combined with an homogeneous and contrast-rich laser image quality ensures stunning presentations and impressions.
· Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance free operation, low power consumption and up to 20000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
· Maximum installation flexibility – the extra wide vertical +/- 50% and horizontal +/- 17% lens shift combined with a selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses guarantees a hassle-free installation and facilitates easy replacement of old projectors.
· Bringing Cinema Quality to the mainstream – NEC’s cinema approved digital projection technology, renowned for its smooth, colour rich video processing is integrated within this installation projector.
· Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous 4K resolution inputs such as Quad 3G SDI, 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI plus an optional slot for 4K/UHD OPS Slot-in PCs provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
· Widest application support – portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
· Relax and rely on laser – stable light output ensures consistent brightness and colour stability over the entire life cycle of the projector.
· Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
> Next Day Delivery (cut off order time - 4:00pm)
All orders eligible (subject to items being in stock, please call us on 0800 170 7012 to confirm availability, our site does not show stock levels) for next day delivery placed before 4.00pm will ship on our standard next day service. Any order placed after this time will be dispatched the following day.
> Standard Next Day Delivery
Most products are shipped as standard on a next working day delivery. Delivery can be anytime between 7.30am and 6.00pm and will require a signature upon delivery.
> Next Day Delivery - Pre 10.30am
Delivery the following working day before 10.30am. Your order must be placed before midday on the previous working day to ensure delivery on time.
> Next Day Delivery - Pre 12.00 Noon
Delivery before 12.00 noon the following working day. Your order must be placed before midday on the previous working day to ensure delivery on time.
In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
Some large and bulky items are shipped via a palletised delivery and can take 48 hours. Items may take longer and we will notify you if this is the case with your order.
Our delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK mainland and Channel Islands.
Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery; we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries. Any delivery timescales are indicative only. We use a number of courier and delivery companies including Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and City Link as well as others. For security reasons all parcels must be signed for on receipt. If you will not be at home during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel.
If you would like any additional information about deliveries to the UK, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands or any information about International deliveries please contact our customer services team on 0800 170 7012
> Delivery Charges
Projector Lamps – Free shipping with mainland UK
Standard Next-Day Delivery - from £8.99
Timed delivery Pre 12.00am - from £15.00 (not available to all UK postcodes)
Timed Delivery Pre 10.30am - from £20.00 (not available to all UK postcodes)
Delivery to Ireland from £25.00 (1 - 2 days)
Palletised items or oversized items priced individually and can be up to 48h delivery
Free of charge delivery is offered on certain items as advertised.
> Returns Information
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. Please selected from the return options below:
You may purchase right here online with our secure ordering system, or you may call our AV Specialists to place your order. We offer the following options for your purchase.
If you would like to pay by bank transfer please call us on 0800 170 7012
*Purchase orders are accepted for educational and government orders. Our payment terms are Net 30 days. Other customers seeking 30-day terms will be considered on a case by case basis. All purchase orders are subject to credit approval prior to shipment.