Brighten up your lectures and meetings
Key Features of NEC P554W Projector
· 5500 ANSI Lumens Brightness
· Up to 8000 Hours Lamp Life (Eco Mode)
· WXGA (1280 x 800) Native Resolution
· 16:10 (Widescreen Format) Aspect Ratio
· 4.7Kg in Weight
· Dimensions: 420 x 133 x 322 mm (without lens and feet)
· 3LCD Technology
· 20000:1 Contrast Ratio
· 1.2 – 2.1:1 Lens Throw Ratio
· Projection Screen Size: 30" - 300" Diagonal
· Projection Distance: 0.8 – 13.5m
· Zoom: 1 - 1.7; Manual
· ±20° Manual Horizontal Keystone Correction
· ±30° Manual Vertical Keystone Correction
· 1 x 20W Mono Speaker
· Optional Wireless Connectivity
· MultiPresenter Compatible
· Manufacturer's 3 Year Projector and 6 Month Lamp Warranty
The NEC P554W brings brightness of up to 5,500 ANSI lumen to your meeting and learning spaces. Enjoy smooth operation over five years* with low maintenance, long lamp life and the NEC patented LCD panel dust protection. The NEC P554W is the perfect replacement device for preceding models because it offers the same mounting options and with its wide zoom range, it is easy to adjust the projection to the existing screen. LCD technology delivers natural colours with a high contrast whilst the wide horizontal and vertical lens shift offers broad flexibility in installation. With its low power consumption, the NEC P554W offers a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and helps you to reduce your carbon footprint.
For more efficient and collaborative meetings and lectures, add NEC’s MultiPresenter option to share content from up to 16 devices! No additional power source is needed as the stick is powered via the USB slot.
*at 8 hours operation a day, 200 days a year
· Affordable Large Screen projection – ideal for larger corporate or education venues and auditoriums.
· Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
· High brightness – for best performance in bright ambient light
· Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
· Minimized cost of ownership – due to long lamp life and filter exchange intervals.
· Peace of Mind – with future-proof connectivity.
· Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC P model installations to achieve better imaging for lectures and presentations without wall-mount adjustment.
· RGB (analogue) Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
· RGB (analogue) Output: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
· 1 x HDBaseT
· 2 x HDMI™ (Deep Color, Lip sync) with HDCP
· 1 x RCA
· Audio Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack for Computer analogue
· 1 x RCA Stereo for Video and S-Video
· Audio Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
· 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male) Control
· 1 x RJ45 LAN
· 1 x USB Type A (USB 2.0 high speed)
· 1 x USB Type B
> Next Day Delivery (cut off order time - 4:00pm)
All orders eligible (subject to items being in stock, please call us on 0800 170 7012 to confirm availability, our site does not show stock levels) for next day delivery placed before 4.00pm will ship on our standard next day service. Any order placed after this time will be dispatched the following day.
> Standard Next Day Delivery
Most products are shipped as standard on a next working day delivery. Delivery can be anytime between 7.30am and 6.00pm and will require a signature upon delivery.
> Next Day Delivery - Pre 10.30am
Delivery the following working day before 10.30am. Your order must be placed before midday on the previous working day to ensure delivery on time.
> Next Day Delivery - Pre 12.00 Noon
Delivery before 12.00 noon the following working day. Your order must be placed before midday on the previous working day to ensure delivery on time.
In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
Some large and bulky items are shipped via a palletised delivery and can take 48 hours. Items may take longer and we will notify you if this is the case with your order.
Our delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK mainland and Channel Islands.
Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery; we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. Orders to one address may be delivered in one or more deliveries. Any delivery timescales are indicative only. We use a number of courier and delivery companies including Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and City Link as well as others. For security reasons all parcels must be signed for on receipt. If you will not be at home during normal office hours you can provide us with an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel.
If you would like any additional information about deliveries to the UK, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands or any information about International deliveries please contact our customer services team on 0800 170 7012
> Delivery Charges
Projector Lamps – Free shipping with mainland UK
Standard Next-Day Delivery - from £8.99
Timed delivery Pre 12.00am - from £15.00 (not available to all UK postcodes)
Timed Delivery Pre 10.30am - from £20.00 (not available to all UK postcodes)
Delivery to Ireland from £25.00 (1 - 2 days)
Palletised items or oversized items priced individually and can be up to 48h delivery
Free of charge delivery is offered on certain items as advertised.
> Returns Information
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. Please selected from the return options below:
You may purchase right here online with our secure ordering system, or you may call our AV Specialists to place your order. We offer the following options for your purchase.
If you would like to pay by bank transfer please call us on 0800 170 7012
*Purchase orders are accepted for educational and government orders. Our payment terms are Net 30 days. Other customers seeking 30-day terms will be considered on a case by case basis. All purchase orders are subject to credit approval prior to shipment.